you're reading...

Look into my eyes

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes, in the eyes. You’re under. There. OK. You want to buy fifty copies of my book. Today. Got it? good. Now, 3, 2, 1, back to you.

Advertisements

About Samit Basu

Writes books, comics, films, other stuff.

Discussion

19 thoughts on “Look into my eyes

1. what what?
    i went all the way to the booksotre
    asked for .05 copies of Simoqin and shopkeeper could not give it to me!

Posted by Unjustified Insanity~~ | September 21, 2005, 11:40 am
  2. 😀 I see you’ve been bitten by the Little Britain bug! Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no but

Posted by The ramblings of a shoe fiend | September 21, 2005, 12:26 pm
  3. If you’d asked me on a Monday, I’d say yeeeeesssss !!!(with bagpipes and sundry midgets)But this being Wednesday, 50 copies is a bit much me darling.

Posted by Laura | September 21, 2005, 1:40 pm
  4. I got your book free! Which means I didn’t pay for it! Muhahha

Posted by Jabberwock | September 21, 2005, 2:19 pm
  5. @ samit- Hmmm…I wouldn’t mind buying 50 copies, or even 100…just give me a couple thousand dollars while you’re at it.

@ #3tiYo>B_shyo> – I don’t watch any TV unless I really have to, so I wouldn’t have heard of Mondo Magic. But I’ll still check it out.

Posted by Shobhik | September 21, 2005, 3:55 pm
  6. jabberwock: are you drunk?

Posted by samit | September 22, 2005, 12:13 am
  7. Muhahahic

Posted by Jabberwock | September 22, 2005, 6:22 am
  8. I went to Landmark today and since i loved your blog so much i couldn’t resist and bought The Simoqin Prophecies 😛

Posted by Someone Somewhere | September 22, 2005, 1:26 pm
  9. Its amazing, isn’t it.

Posted by Shobhik | September 22, 2005, 2:53 pm
  10. and Kanti guess what i met your buddy UI at Landmark today.
    (convinced him to buy the book tooo 🙂
    (though he was constantly insisting that he would get it from you)

Posted by Someone Somewhere | September 22, 2005, 4:21 pm
  11. Look, much as I would love to be hypnotised, just how am I supposed to tear my eyes away from that waistcoat?

Posted by Aishwarya | September 22, 2005, 4:25 pm
  12. Ah, Little Britain! Cool at first glance, but not so good when you get into it.

But waiting eagerly for your book to reach here. Best of luck.

Posted by Aditya Bidikar | September 22, 2005, 5:31 pm
  13. oi, i didnt rite anything bad, that was mean…… i din’t even use any profanities.. *mumble*

Posted by #3tiYo>B_shyo> | September 23, 2005, 3:50 am
  14. wait, is there a sequel to the simoqin prophecies?

p.s.- i read your book about 6 months back… maybe more.

Posted by Sphinx | September 23, 2005, 7:36 am
  15. is it out?
    but,u said december.

Posted by tgo | September 23, 2005, 11:28 am
  16. if it was out then there would have been a blog post about it!

Posted by Unjustified Insanity~~ | September 23, 2005, 11:56 am
  17. you clearly enjoy watching the ramblings of non-shoefiends as well.

apparantly.

Posted by Rimi | September 23, 2005, 4:35 pm
  18. er, make that reading the ramblahblah

Posted by Rimi | September 23, 2005, 4:36 pm
  19. Unrelated, but I discovered yesterday that one of my best friends from college is a great fan of your fiction. He’s all grown-up now, and a lawyer.

Posted by BridalBeer | September 23, 2005, 6:57 pm