OK, so Sunay is shifting house end Feb, and has asked if Im interested in moving to Bombay and living with him. Will have to let him know by Fri/Sat
Ok. online thinking will now happen.
Pro moving to Bombay
1) Its Bombay
2) One has heard exciting things happen there
3) Ive been saying I want to move to Bombay since I came to Delhi
4) I have friends there and theres a remote possibility of a social life if I go there. Plus my sister lives there.
5) They make films there and stuff. Which might need people to write them.
6) Politer autowallahs.
7) No traumatic memories
8) Its not Delhi
9) Sushmita Sen lives there, thus making it hallowed ground
10) Sunay is only capable of living in comfort. And will be cool to live with. This removes my one excuse for moving to Bombay (I dont have anyone to live with, you see)
11) I really, really need a change
12) I have no particular commitments of any kind, and thus its a good time to move. as unhasslefree as it could be
13) Apparently you can find graphic novels there
15) This would be a cool place to restate one of the ones i did before, but its been done before
16) Oh yes, apparently there are women in bombay. but then, i heard there were in delhi too, and look what happened
17. am switching to .s behind the numbers because the keyboard is acting funny again. a nyway, 17. i have no idea what to do in delhi now.
Unpro moving to Bombay
1. There are people in Delhi i do not want to leave.
2. Ive settled into my flat, and Stoob is great fun to live with
3. Moving is a big hassle
4. Theyve opened a new Coffee Day and a booze shop within easy walking distance, thus removing all obstacles to a good life
5. Ive made some really fabulous friends and am in the process of making some new ones.
6. Ive achieved nothing in Delhi and leaving would involve tails between legs.
7. Change is scary.
8. Sunay is getting married yearend and then the whole finding new person to live with hassle begins again.
9. Bombay is apparently even more expensive than Delhi and I am broke
On the whole, i think Bombay wins. What say you? And when I say what say you, I MEAN what say you, awright?