you're reading...
Uncategorized

On the move

This is still very tentative, but I believe the wheels are finally moving. Advance copies are here, and so the book should – should – be out within a week. None of this is confirmed, but possibly this weekend in Delhi and early next week for the rest of India. A couple of sites – NBCIndia and Vanish Books – are listing it for sale already, which means stocks should be in. Will post again as soon as I know something definite.

And again, thanks for writing in and asking and looking for the book. Believe me, no one wants to see it on shelves more than I do.

Oh, and also, if you’re in the US, another of my Virgin Comics series is out. The Tall Tales of Vishnu Sharma, it’s called, and the first issue was published on the 28th of November, says the Internet. Will post more about that soon.

Advertisements

About Samit Basu

Writes books, comics, films, other stuff.

Discussion

9 thoughts on “On the move

1. HI Samit, will be ordering today .. 🙂

Posted by Siva Shankar | December 17, 2007, 2:37 pm
  2. WAITING EEEEAGERLY!!!!

Posted by Sameer Bhajni | December 17, 2007, 4:41 pm
  3. sigh…we wait with bated breath…hope it comes before christmas! its on my wishlist….

Posted by Samyutha | December 17, 2007, 5:01 pm
  4. Hah!! finally!!

Posted by Tanya | December 17, 2007, 6:59 pm
  5. I was getting all exicted even though I hadn’t read its coming out this weekend (THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!) so now I’m super-duper excited!!!!!! and more so coz I live in Delhi (well close enough to Delhi anyway)!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀

Posted by Tanya | December 17, 2007, 7:04 pm
  6. Yessssssssssss!!!! (as spoken by tsa-ur)

Posted by Anonymous | December 17, 2007, 9:03 pm
  7. What is the header pic?

At last! AT last! at LAST! Whew! Where is my ordering form?

Say, planning to extend Gameworld? Or will you be seeking other pastures?

All the best! 🙂

Posted by Somdeb | December 18, 2007, 12:27 am
  8. So will this come to the regular bookstores (Om Book shop and Odessey for example)?
    I regularly go to Odessey since its in noida.

Posted by Tanveer Siingh | December 18, 2007, 4:14 pm
  9. Samitda,
    simoqin prophecies and manticore’s secret have opened a all new world for me. the credit goes to your marvellous writing. i am waiting for the third part. am asking one thing will we get part four of game world series

Posted by Sayantan | December 19, 2007, 7:07 pm