you're reading...

Well, not that soon

Dear Everyone Who’s Written In Wanting To Know The Exact Release/Launch Date,

I’m afraid I don’t know, though I assure you I have asked. Mid-December is what I just heard. But thank you for waiting, and wanting, and for your kind words.

This means readings/signing/events, if they happen, will probably – possibly – be in January. Again, I don’t know when, and I don’t know where either. And as soon as I know, you will too.

Here, though, is the Unwaba Revelations page on the Penguin website

Advertisements

About Samit Basu

Writes books, comics, films, other stuff.

Discussion

9 thoughts on “Well, not that soon

1. cant wait…and i love the cover page! th vertical sea, im guessing. Hope you come to Bangalore for a reading and signing. Some of the best coffee to be had and our local favourite, ice cream at corner house on me….

Posted by Samyutha | December 2, 2007, 8:22 pm
  2. Arre!!! The penguin india site is showing your book in the new releases. Have been checking the site for the past 2 weeks. Seeing that got very excited and visited the nearest Odyssey and Landmark stores, but did not find the book. This is very irritating. Looks like hafta wait for another 1 month… Any chances of getting it before January?

Posted by Prosenjit | December 3, 2007, 1:16 am
  3. Forsooth it seemeth ze world ist coming at a hideous end, while yon heroes battle against ze very hands of fate…or against a bunch of MMORPG-loving gods (Massively
    Maladministered Onworld Random Policy Game). A chameleon holds the key in this unholy struggle!…Mmmm, delicious! A little more ketchup please, and hurrah for Presi!!!

Posted by Somdeb | December 4, 2007, 3:08 pm
  4. will you be spoofing jack sparrow too??
    coz the summary mentions buccaneers!!! 😀

Posted by Tanya | December 7, 2007, 8:19 pm
  5. Oh Man I’m waiting die-heartly for the book……

get it in the market fast man…. I’m dyin

Posted by Sandeep | December 15, 2007, 12:43 am
  6. First of all, thank you. Your books rock!!! But there’s a bit of confusion regarding your 3rd book. At the Penguin India website, your book is in the released section, but when I went to Crossword to ask about it, they said it hasn’t released yet. Can you please clarify for us if it’s released or not? And if not, a date would be nice.

Posted by Rahul | December 15, 2007, 1:15 pm
  7. This week we r gonna hav a blast!!!!!

Posted by Sameer Bhajni | December 17, 2007, 3:30 am
  8. Mid – December now and still no third book…. The consumer masses grow hungry man…. And I’m hoping the release is simultaneous all over India…. Here’s another vote for a signing at Pune…. I’m sure there’l be one at Bombay and Pune’s not all that far…. A thousand curses on corporate red – tape where the h*** is that third book????!!!!

Posted by Abhimanyu | December 17, 2007, 1:48 pm
  9. Will you be in Bangalore for any reading or signing?? Do tell!!

Posted by chocochip | December 30, 2007, 7:59 pm