– Was superheronovels.com’s book of the year for 2013. Thrilled. Thanks so much, guys.
– Was on Adrian Tchaikovsky‘s list of books he liked from the metric crapton he read this year. Which is a huge honour, especially for an Adrian T fan like myself. Start with Empire in Black and Gold and you’ll keep going from there.
– And got a very kind review from Geek News Network: “Where Samit Basu shines is knowing how to take these powers and warp them to fit his twisted and lovely book.”
– Got a very kind revew from Mint: “… with its in-jokes and biting satire, Basu’s story has a flavour that is uniquely Indian.”
– And had me talking about it in The Hindu
– is out in the world again, with its new publisher, the non-teenaged, non-mutant but definitely ninja-like Red Turtle. It’s on Flipkart and Amazon and hopefully everywhere else.
No comments yet.