you're reading...
Uncategorized

The Economist

Another classic post from the Gamemaster, this time explaining what economists do…

Advertisements

About Samit Basu

Writes books, comics, films, other stuff.

Discussion

9 thoughts on “The Economist

1. After I read your book, the whole mythical world you created, wanted a pictorial representation in my mind. For the last one month my brother and I have been creating a map especially for you. We wanted your book to be like LOTR. I just want you to have a look at it. Could you please tell me where to send it and how? Your fans ( like us) will be quite pleased to find a map. Though you may not find the idea quite interesting please could you just for a moment consider this idea.

Posted by The Nameless One | March 21, 2005, 4:38 pm
  2. thanks, sushir, thats extremely nice of you. id love to have a look at it, pl. send it to samit.basu@gmail.com. i have a map of the world, too, and will let you know how yours compares with mine.

Posted by samit | March 21, 2005, 10:44 pm
  3. Ummm … G9 mentions quizzing in Cal. Which team would that be?

This may sound corny / insincere / stupid / pretentious / all of the above, but while I was in exile in Delhi many years ago, I found myself missing the D.I. on those evenings.

J.A.P.

Posted by J. Alfred Prufrock | March 22, 2005, 5:32 pm
  4. hey, ani post ta tule niyechhe. keno keno. ki holo.

Posted by Buchu | March 22, 2005, 7:27 pm
  5. The post is back. And Samit – check this out

Posted by Gamesmaster G9 | March 23, 2005, 6:12 pm
  6. Writer – write more puhleeseee 🙂

Posted by Sagnik Nandy | March 24, 2005, 6:40 am
  7. Thanks for the link.did u finish the article?my papers are done finally.

Posted by Laura | March 24, 2005, 9:04 am
  8. ah samit…ull be on tv on suday topdrive, mussoorie….start world

Posted by #3tiYo>B_shyo> | March 25, 2005, 10:02 am
  9. great to know of another bosconian blogging !

havent read ur book yet, but now there is a definite motivation to read it !

keep writing ! and have fun !

Posted by kpowerinfinity | March 29, 2005, 9:08 am