- Just guitar-battled and vanquished Slash. No biggie. heh.
- scanning old pictures
- ah don wanna wurk today
- thanks to everyone on my twitter feed bitching about the BSG finale and lowering expectations, i didnt mind it at all.
- spending days away from twitter and facebook causes no withdrawal symptoms at all. which is fine, but giving up blogging began like this.
- @decemberschild writer AND author? so young, so multitasky…
- collects self. back to work.
- i succumbed. guitar hero 3 it is. just blazed through ‘in the sunshine of your love’
- on amazon, my name spell-corrects to suit case
- thinking of putting some short stories online as an ebook
- http://tinyurl.com/c8yfrr BSGplans
Excited about the #Hugo nominees. Gaiman, Vaughn, Galactica!5:04 PM Mar 20th from web
I’m not saying we should initiate a nuclear holocaust to wipe out cockroaches. I’m saying they would die too, the bastards.4:13 PM Mar 20th from web
Decisions, decisions. Decisions, decisions, decisions.4:11 PM Mar 20th from web
So apparently cockroaches wouldn’t survive a nuclear holocaust. This is good news.1:28 PM Mar 20th from web
- Breakfast of champions9:19 AM Mar 20th from w
- ok, that plot’s not going to write itself.
- IGN’s top 100 game creators http://tinyurl.com/deo3hl
- Rereading Lost Girls. What a wholesome way to pass the time.
- i now have a quarter-century-worth of experience in avoiding work.
- Chair swivelling leftwards. Mystery. Either possessed by a wandering spirit or time to take a break. Unless my right brain has imploded.
- So, what, there were 16 policemen with sticks and one hurling 5 crates full of bullets?
- This is either an invasion of fake Indian celebrity tweeters, or a very funny world.